Now an ICD-10 training that will bring you the best of online and onsite training!!!
ICD-10 Coders Academy and ICD-10 Connect have joined hands to provide the ultimate solution to your training needs: "Hybrid ICD-10 Training". Designed specifically for organizations that have at least 10 people requiring training on ICD-10; this new training format provides the best of both worlds. The benefits provided by online training, of flexible scheduling, continuous training access and high-quality ICD-10 education are combined with face-to-face interaction with live trainers. Our "Hybrid" training offers a blend of online and onsite training that is gaining popularity across the nation. This combination of our Comprehensive ICD-10 Online Training and Onsite Training assure that organizations experience complete, flexible, cost-effective training while maintaining work schedules and employee productivity
- Module-based, self-paced training
- Continuous learning opportunity
- Online training access until December 31, 2013
- Does not disturb work schedule
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Interaction with live trainers
- Flexible schedule
- Cost effective
- Maximum learning
- Minimum loss of productivity
- Specialty-wise customization per
- Complete visibility of employees' training
Resources are scheduled in advance, so please call us at 970-507-7094 for more information and to allow us to accommodate your schedule requirements. Click here to send us an enquiry.
Pricing: $1499/participant (10-19 participants), $1299/participant (20 & above participants)
How our Hybrid Training works:
- Comprehensive online training is accessed for a period of six months. This training is self-paced, module-based with many practice questions. Quizzes at the end of each module measure the students understanding of each topic. All participants will receive continuous email support from our ICD-10 experts to guide them through the training. ICD-10 coding manuals, ICD-10 Anatomy & Physiology Handbook included.
- Online pre-training assessment to assess current level of understanding on ICD-10.
- Once the participants complete the online training, we will conduct onsite training for two days. Onsite training covers all aspects of ICD-10 coding.
- Course includes hands on practice with coding tools, exercises, practice with medical records, and other relevant practices.
- Access to comprehensive coding tool ICD10MadeEasyTM. This tool translates ICD-9 codes to ICD-10, reverse lookup, reimbursement mapping, ICD-10 root operation, rationale, exclude/include notes for each ICD-10 code. This is a wonderful tool to help participants understand the ICD-10 codes.
- All the participants will have access to online training resources through Dec 31, 2013, and they will receive continuous education through our series of webinars, knowledge bank, e-newsletters and articles.
- The total training time including online and onsite training will be around 100 hours.
- At the end of onsite training, we will conduct an onsite assessment of the participants.
- Course Completion and Certification will be awarded to all successful participants.
Hybrid Training: Why this may just work fine for ICD-10 training? Read more