Certified ICD-10 Analyst® is awarded to individuals who successfully pass the required assessment as set by ICD-10 Coders Academy and thereby demonstrate their knowledge of medical coding and billing, ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, and GEMs apart from accurate application of coding and billing guidelines.
- Medical Coding-Basics and Advanced
- Medical Billing in detail
- HIPAA Compliance
- Registered Medical Coder (RMC) Exam
- Comprehensive ICD-10 Training
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Conversion
- ICD-10 Madeeasy Tool
- ICD-10 Conversion Toolkit
- Certified ICD-10 Analyst Training and Exam
- Online ICD-10 Internship
- ARHCP Membership
- Online, Self-paced Training.
A Certified ICD-10 Analyst®can:
- Perform accurate ICD-10 coding
- Perform dual (ICD-9 & ICD-10) coding of medical records
- Participate in ICD-10 implementation team at various healthcare settings
- Carry out Forward and Backward Mapping
- Design ICD-10 Compliant Documentation Standards
This package prepares you to work as a Certified Medical Coder/ Biller and Certified ICD-10 Analyst with Internship.
Training Duration: 210 hours | Internship Duration -70 hours
Actual cost: $2500
LIMITED TIME ONLY
ONE TIME PAYMENT DISCOUNT $1000
CALL 970-507-7094 FOR DETAILS
Pay now $99 and $99 for 18 months—save $ 600
(ICD-9 Coding manuals available with 45% discount with payment option)
45% discount on ICD-10 Manuals
When you successfully pass a certification exam, you're considered certified. To maintain the certification over subsequent years, you have to study for and take interim exams that test your knowledge of ICD-10 code updates. You'll be notified when these tests become available. Maintaining your certification requires a yearly maintenance fee of $229 which includes your Yearly Membership fee of $110.